One of my passions is sharing knowledge with my HR and IT practitioners. I am fortunate that I can do this a few times a year during our industry conferences.
Upcoming Speaking Engagements
March 6-9, 2017 – Orlando at HR2017
Demystifying SAP Fiori for HR: More than just a mobile experience (pre-conference work shop)
Latest enhancements in SAP ERP HCM self-services: HR Renewal, SAP Fiori, and SAPUI5
Top five lessons learned for a successful compensation planning process
Key considerations and best practices for installing and optimising HR Renewal
May 15-18, 2017 – Orlando at SAPPHIRENOW / ASUG 2017
Reimagining a New User Experience Leveraging HR Renewal
Panel Discussion: SuccessFactors, Fiori and HR Renewal: A Journey to the Cloud with Pit Stops (moderator)
Future Speaking Opportunities
If you would like to book me for future speaking opportunities, please contact me.
Topics that I specialize in:
- HR Technology and HR Technology Roadmap
- SAP HR (On premise), SAP HR Cloud (SuccessFactors)
- Total Rewards (Compensation Management, Pay-for-Performance, Work/Life, etc.)
- Talent Management, including Performance Management, Career Planning, and Succession Planning
- User Experience (UX) for Employees, Managers, and HR Professionals
- Employee and Manager Self -Service and Portals
Sessions in Action:
Below are a few photos of me presenting at some recent industry conferences.